Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Moments notice II
|Back Enclosure Area
- Sink cold water with storage area below.
- All Helm Canvass and back enclosures replaced in 2005 with 20 mil clear non distort clear vinyl, all with screens, heavy duty zippers.
- Wicker love seat couch, 2 Wicker chairs, tables, and round table.
- New aft enclosure area rug and pad.
- Napoleon infer red heat propane BBQ. (New Burner unit 2012)
|Bridge Helm Station
Full enclosure with 20 mil non distort clear vinyl, good zippers with a clear solid Plexiglas forward window for the captain that opens up separately.
- Am/Fm 3 disk cd player with Bose marine speakers with remote.
- Raytheon VHF with scrambled channels, hailer.
- Auto Helm, Auto pilot
- Auto Helm, Depth/speed/distance/temp unit
- Engine room halogen fire unit
- Flo Scan fuel meter
- Radar (needs repair)
- Nobeltech Navigation system with all the latest passport clear charts for Georgian Bay, Lake Huron, North Channel and Lake Michigan.
- Also the Map Tech Raster (charts for the same areas and the complete Trent Severn system, Port Severn to Trenton. Including Lake Simcoe and Lake Ontario areas.
- Dell Laptop computer with all maps installed ready to travel
- Helm mounted 15” colour screen connected to GPS.
- Simpson Lawrence Helm operated power windlass with Large Bruce anchor and 150 ft. heavy 3/8 BBB chain.
- Spare 2nd Anchor with 50 ft. chain and 150 ft. rope.
- Weaver Davits on swim platform for dinghy.
- Hot and cold shower hand held on swim platform.
- New 2002 Tundra (Taylor made) AC/DC fridge with freezer.
- 2 burner cook top electric, with cover cutting board.
- Micro Wave convection oven. Toaster oven.
- Garbage compactor built in. Takes 1 week of garbage in 1 bag.
- Dishwasher built in.
- Coffee Maker, all pots, pans and utensils
- Fresh drinking water cooler 5 gal in forward cabin.
- Main salon Ice Maker and Bar area.
- Twin 502 Crusader gas engines closed cooling
- 100 amp Heart interface Charger/Inverter
- perfect at anchor to watch TV, lights on without running generator
- Large Private Forward Cabin with queen bed. Sleeps 2, with separate heat, air conditioning, Private entrance to electric head and separate shower. Also an entrance from kitchen area to the forward head and shower.
- Large Private Aft Cabin with queen bed. Sleeps 2, TV, VCR, separate heat, air conditioning, Private entrance to electric Head and separate shower.
- Couch that pulls out to double bed in main salon. Sleeps 2.
- Dinette in kitchen area built in seating and table seat 6
- Main salon has separate air conditioning, TV, VCR, DVD, AM, FM, CD music with speaker switch for center, aft and forward rooms.
- KVH Satellite TV (locks to channel while at anchor or moving) currently connected to Bell Xpress Vu with 5800 PVR included (transfer service to your account).
- FM remote that allows changing channels in aft cabin TV without line of sight.
- Safety gas monitors in forward, center, aft, and helm sections.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.