40' 1999 Sea Ray 400 Sedan Bridge
|Model:||400 Sedan Bridge|
One of the most popular sedan cruisers on the market with a layout that is tough to beat! Diesel power and ready to cruise.
What sets this boat apart from others:
- Very clean and well maintained.
- New 2014 survey showing it is in pristine condition.
- Low engine and generator hours, fresh water, twin diesel cat engines offering lots of power.
- Arguably the largest custom sunbed on the lake with reclining backrest and built-in corian cup holders and cover.
- It looks amazingly sexy on the water.
- In mint condition.
- Over $30,000 upgrades invested.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
List of upgrades:
- New custom oversize sunbed on bow with recycling backrest, built in corian drink holder (4 drink holders also holds 2 wines glasses and two wine bottles) and cover. Perfect for watching the sunset at anchor.
- New heavy Side Winder bow thruster (2015)
- New Raymarine E Series chartplotter with 15 ½” screen and hardwired in (2014)
- New VHF radio (2014)
- New custom mattress in forward stateroom (2016)
- New LCD TV with built in DVD and custom cabinet door (2014)
- New stereo speakers in bow and cockpit (2014)
- New custom carpet protector in salon (2015)
- New Weaver davit system for dinghy.
- Included: 2014 BBQ and stand for rear platform.
- Excluded: paddleboard, two spare propellers, paddleboard brackets, dinghy or dinghy engine.
Make: Sea Ray
Model: 400 Sedan Bridge
Hull Material: Fibreglass
About 400 Sea Ray Sedan Bridge:
• The gracious standard cabin layout of the 400 Sedan Bridge has two large staterooms, two head areas, and a spacious midlevel galley with a salon-level breakfast bar.
• The forward stateroom has a full-size bed, two deep drawers, 2 cedar-lined hanging closets, floor storage, private head and shower, and amazing entertainment center with TV and DVD.
• The two twin beds in the port stateroom easily convert to a king-size bed. There’s plenty of room for stowing personal articles in the hanging cedar-lined closet, built in drawers, under bed storage and floor storage.
• The guest head with shower is right next door.
• Sunbrella carpet runners between staterooms.
• Both heads have VacuFlush toilets.
• CentralVac with extensions long enough to clean entire interior (both staterooms and salon).
• The magnificently finished galley has Cherry wood cabinetry.
• Kenyon flush mounted three burner electric stove.
• Norcold refrigerator with freezer.
• Panasonic microwave.
• Built in NuTone blender/food processor.
• Corian countertop.
• The salon interior is finished in white ultra-suede overhead and hull liners.
• Bulkheads and joinery in cherry with off white carpet throughout.
• Open interior with windshield and side ports to allow lots of sunlight.
• Built in liquor cabinet.
• Port side electric sleeper sofa and starboard sofa with storage.
• Entertainment center with new built in LCD TV/DVD with apple TV, radio/CD entertainment system and custom cabinet door or additional storage. New speakers in bow and cockpit.
• Removable cocktail table.
• Full dinette with storage.
• For good looks and easy maintenance there is a new custom snap-in carpet liner/protector to collect water and dirt tracked in from outside.
• The cabin is headed and cooled with two reverse air conditioners (CruiseAir SMX2 air conditioning/heat).
• The lakes largest custom oversize sunbed and cover with reclining back rest, and 4 built in corian cup-holders (holds glasses, cans, but also large enough to hold wine bottles).
• Foredeck fender holders.
• Power Windlass.
• Features molded steps leading to a security hatch which provides safe access to the spectacular bridge.
• Aft and side panel storage.
• Newer cockpit canvas enclosure.
• Cockpit bench seat with storage.
• Swim platform with ladder and Weaver davit system for dinghy storage.
• Three captain chairs at the helm.
• A dinette which also converts into an amazing full size sunbed.
• An aluminum framed venture shield.
• Fiberglass spoiler.
• Newer bimini top enclosure.
• New Raymarine E Series chartplotter with 15 ½” screen and hardwired in.
• New heavy Side Winder bow thruster.
• Ritchie compass.
• New VHF radio.
• Raytheon depth, radar, autopilot, and GPS.
• Caterpillar two diesel engines (350 horsepower) inboard engines.
• Off dock power is provided with Esterbeke generator with approx. 400 hours.
• Lube oil change system.
• Dripless shaft logs.
• Sea strainers.
• Racor fuel filters.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.